Forum logo Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 22, 2021, 12:08:58 PM
Home | Help | Login | Register Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop
News: Follow Planet Bluegrass on Twitter

NavTree open  Festivarian Forum
NavTree sideNavTree open  General Category
NavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  Rockygrass (Moderators: TellurideTom, Ron N Deb)
NavTree downNavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  Name for next year
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
topic icon Author Topic: Name for next year  (Read 1010 times)
skyrunner
Forumvarian

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « on: July 10, 2020, 01:39:06 PM »

Well, as we all know this year started off bad with the canceling of all of our festivals. Seems to have just gotten worse from there. Earlier this year I asked for a name suggestion for this year, and had a couple of pretty good suggestions. Buuuut that one didn't quite work out. So I'm kind of looking again for a name for next time we meet. I really think the name should be epic. Not just encompassing Covid-19, the protests, the civil unrest, etc,etc. I sincerely hope we can come up with a name that is not only on a positive note. But a name that reflects the true never give up nature of we festivarians coming together again to basically "festivate till our feet fall off'. With a never-ending love for the music, the festival, and hopefully each other.  Thank you for you thoughts.

Now Playing icon Listening to: Jerry Douglas, Flux Friday
IP address Logged
retsin2000
Regular Picker

Festivation rating 292

URL icon « Reply #1 on: July 11, 2020, 06:51:41 PM »

As I look forward to next year's RG I just think about words like rebirth, renewal, reemergence, reunion and revival.

One way or another, this darkness got to give!

IP address Logged
jolinemelina

Festivation rating 1

URL icon « Reply #2 on: April 05, 2021, 06:33:09 AM »

This year giving early signs exactly what we went through last year.Stay safe protect yourself and others.
IP address Logged
Pages: [1] Go upGo Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop | Festivarian Forum rss feed Powered by SMF | SMF © Simple Machines LLC