Forum logo Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 28, 2017, 09:53:03 AM
Home | Help | Login | Register Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop
News: Sign up for our new Wildflower Concerts newsletter - for news and special offers

NavTree open  Festivarian Forum
NavTree sideNavTree open  The Shed
NavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  Songwriting
NavTree downNavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  just writing
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] Go Down Print
topic icon Author Topic: just writing  (Read 180920 times)
landshark
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

3 chord's and a story that's me

URL icon « Reply #225 on: April 21, 2017, 11:43:22 AM »

The reaction from some Traditionalist is very negative on this band. I say stir it up and to see relevance of something it has to connect to you and now.
IP address Logged

" Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world. " -  Albert Einstein
TellurideTom
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #226 on: April 21, 2017, 11:59:10 AM »

I could see them on the street corner or in an alley somewhere in Telluride. Thumbs Up
IP address Logged

Happy Trails....Wave

You can check out my Domain site or follow me on Facebook
landshark
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #227 on: April 21, 2017, 12:06:53 PM »

I could see them on the street corner or in an alley somewhere in Telluride. Thumbs Up

Wave Hi Tom! Mr Mayor, sir... :hug I know right? I think to keep Bluegrass alive we need young inventive sounds that inject banjo interest. LOL it needs to feel relevant to me. now, today. We need young folks to keep Tradition alive.
IP address Logged

" Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world. " -  Albert Einstein
landshark
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #228 on: June 14, 2017, 08:48:11 AM »

Ha ha ha ha ha LOL I just made a very funny discovery. I hate umbrellas and I have stated this several times on the forum. When one of the big headliners took stage a women got in front of me and started this Yoga/dance/ umbrella thing. :burn
 I got so bugged but now as I look at Cindy Lous pics on Fb I see she is her friend. LOL! Flippin alley cats. Too funny. Another joke on me. Sure am gonna miss every one and I could sure use an extended stay in a lawn chair by the river.. my fav.

So special and I smile often in remembrance. Medal Flower Cheers
IP address Logged

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] Go upGo Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop | Festivarian Forum rss feed Powered by SMF | SMF © Simple Machines LLC