Forum logo Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 23, 2017, 08:41:49 PM
Home | Help | Login | Register Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop
News: Sign up for our new Wildflower Concerts newsletter - for news and special offers

NavTree open  Festivarian Forum
NavTree sideNavTree open  The Shed
NavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  Songwriting
NavTree downNavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  just writing
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 Go Down Print
topic icon Author Topic: just writing  (Read 184516 times)
landshark
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

3 chord's and a story that's me

URL icon « Reply #210 on: June 07, 2016, 01:33:28 PM »

You are so very kind and back at you till infinity. kiss :vibes
IP address Logged

" Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world. " -  Albert Einstein
TellurideTom
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 421

URL icon « Reply #211 on: June 07, 2016, 04:34:09 PM »

Not sure who keeps upping your rating.
I guess they don't understand the meaning behind the "420" status.
Oh well, maybe they'll learn. Flower
IP address Logged

Happy Trails....Wave

You can check out my Domain site or follow me on Facebook
landshark
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #212 on: June 07, 2016, 04:37:40 PM »

Not sure who keeps upping your rating.
I guess they don't understand the meaning behind the "420" status.
Oh well, maybe they'll learn. Flower

Yeah I know. Love ya TTom Medal Thank you.
IP address Logged

" Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world. " -  Albert Einstein
landshark
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #213 on: June 07, 2016, 04:44:59 PM »

I have a few tips for Fest. Things that make me cringe.

Babies in front of speakers. If your liver is bouncing around to the beat and you have ear phones on your baby that's great however step back from the front for your babies sake earphones and all.

Pets in bags and under things. It is so hot, loud and so many people and the dogs look so afraid. Please do your buddy a favor and let em be a dog, Fest is not for dogs.

« Last Edit: June 07, 2016, 04:47:44 PM by landshark » IP address Logged

landshark
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #214 on: June 07, 2016, 05:46:36 PM »

LOL stop. LOL LOL LOL Cheers

IP address Logged

landshark
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #215 on: June 08, 2016, 02:34:57 PM »

So funny I love this forum. Is anyone paying attention? LOL LOL LOL LOL You all are so funny. Medal

What is this score thing all about? EEK!

Who knows but it sure makes life interesting.

OK back to work. LOL LOL

Now Playing icon Listening to:  Me         Im gonna miss you guys all 10000
« Last Edit: June 08, 2016, 02:36:35 PM by landshark » IP address Logged

landshark
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #216 on: June 21, 2016, 01:50:42 PM »

So the backdrop was outstanding. Stained Glass panes with phases of the moon and then ? What did they mean? A Crow, a spider?

Looked really nice. Medal
IP address Logged

landshark
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #217 on: June 22, 2016, 08:25:32 AM »

So the backdrop was outstanding. Stained Glass panes with phases of the moon and then ? What did they mean? A Crow, a spider?

Looked really nice. Medal

What's the low down on the backdrop anybody know what the different panels meant?
IP address Logged

landshark
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #218 on: July 18, 2016, 08:14:21 AM »

Very excited to see the schedule for RGA this morning! Flower

It is going to be such a treat to share and learn more about writing songs! I have never done this before.

Another first PBG! I am 61 now and you are still creating firsts for me.

HELL YEAH!  Medal
IP address Logged

landshark
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #219 on: July 29, 2016, 10:58:19 AM »

I still need work cause I was to shy to take my second elective, vocals. I was so in awe not sure I could sing out even one note at least not a steady one. Safety in numbers is right.

Next time I hope, if I get lucky enough. Still a wee bit  shy...geesh. Blush

Now Playing icon Listening to: My aplogies, me fighting me again.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2016, 11:01:03 AM by landshark » IP address Logged

landshark
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #220 on: August 04, 2016, 10:03:01 AM »

I was just reflecting on RGA and how refreshing it was to hear all the different ways to express a word or a thought or an image. We all are the story teller and it is our own creativity that enhances the story.

I was initially afraid just a tad at the thought  that too much influence will reflect in my own expression. I had never taken a song writing class and was not sure what to expect.

Blew my mind.

The conviction of self expression was so beautiful to watch and learn in Writing class. As we collectively weighed words and their meanings after someone would sing a new song. Critique in a constructive way. I was careful at first not to inject because I did not want to influence.

Goosebumpcity!

However,  what was so cool to watch was the conviction on almost everyone's part to hold steady and be true to their words and  idea or art or expression.

Tools are so useful and expression is all yours and I love that! No one can do what you do like you do. Medal

I really had a great experience Cheers

Thanks that was fun Medal

LOL and I'm laughing at me cause Kathy said I have a fresh approach to music. I'm thinkin well  you have to be creative with 3 Chords and a story. LOL

I was impressed at the level of musicianship around me and inspired to use just 1 more chord. LOL LOVE THIS PLACE!

Unforgettable Medal

Now Playing icon Listening to: Kissin' Comes Easy by Kathy Kallick -  What a great tune!
« Last Edit: August 04, 2016, 10:07:36 AM by landshark » IP address Logged

landshark
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #221 on: November 04, 2016, 09:21:51 AM »

Wave I'm writing today and thinking about RGA and the writing class I took last Summer...

There was 1 person in class who wanted to co write and was quickly diffused and eventually left the class.

I am wondering why this aspect of writing is not so well received? I think it would be interesting to draw from different wells to produce one song.

Now the legality is beyond me and I guess ownership would be a complex subject indeedy.

My new song

Trouble Comes In Threes, workin on it today. Still the same me and glad the Planet plants the seed in me each year to grab the Lotto.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2016, 09:23:43 AM by landshark » IP address Logged

landshark
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #222 on: December 22, 2016, 02:51:24 PM »

Bob Weir    Blue Mountain. Outstanding. What are you listening to?
IP address Logged

landshark
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #223 on: April 12, 2017, 07:10:16 AM »

Wow lasting friendships made here on this beautiful forum. This thread makes me laugh. Should be the Landshark Thread. LOL!
 I to my great surprise have been in contact with someone from this forum from 2014, that was his last post. It has been years.

I just want to thank you again PBG for so many new tools for my song writing tool box and for this forum. Great music memories for forever!
IP address Logged

landshark
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #224 on: April 21, 2017, 07:05:24 AM »

Wave Happy Friday!

https://youtu.be/B9FzVhw8_bY
IP address Logged

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 Go upGo Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop | Festivarian Forum rss feed Powered by SMF | SMF © Simple Machines LLC