Forum logo Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
January 19, 2018, 02:24:28 AM
Home | Help | Login | Register Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop
News: Become a fan of the Planet Bluegrass Facebook page

NavTree open  Festivarian Forum
NavTree sideNavTree open  General Category
NavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  Telluride Bluegrass Festival (Moderators: TellurideTom, Ron N Deb)
NavTree downNavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  Peter Rowan
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
topic icon Author Topic: Peter Rowan  (Read 142 times)
BuckeyeDog
Forumvarian

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « on: January 11, 2018, 07:38:07 AM »

Here's a question for you all. With Peter scheduled to play with the Free Mexican Air Force, does that mean we may see the appearance of Cindy Cashdollar on the steel and dobro? That would be a real treat. She is one of the best female dobro players around.  Cheers
IP address Logged
alexbarbosa42

Festivation rating 1

URL icon « Reply #1 on: January 17, 2018, 09:54:05 AM »

I hope so! From the digging that I have done, it looks like her name comes up most with that band. I would expect Peter, Flacco, Cindy, and bass + drums. Would be nice to see Flacco get on stage with Emmylou Harris! They have recorded together before. Not sure if they are on the same night though. SO PUMPED TO HAVE FLACCO THIS YEAR. I was born and raised in South Texas, so he's been a musical icon of mine since I was a kid. Now to see him with PETER ROWAN in TELLURIDE is a dream. My worlds colliding, the stars are aligning!

Now Playing icon Listening to: "Come Back to Old Santa Fe" Peter Rowan with Tony Rice
IP address Logged
Pages: [1] Go upGo Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop | Festivarian Forum rss feed Powered by SMF | SMF © Simple Machines LLC