Forum logo Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 27, 2017, 12:10:07 AM
Home | Help | Login | Register Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop
News: Become a fan of the Planet Bluegrass Facebook page

NavTree open  Festivarian Forum
NavTree sideNavTree open  General Category
NavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  Rockygrass (Moderators: TellurideTom, Ron N Deb)
NavTree downNavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  2017 RockyGrass preliminary lineup
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
topic icon Author Topic: 2017 RockyGrass preliminary lineup  (Read 1749 times)
BluegrassBrian
Administrator
Forumvarian

Festivation rating 420

It's mandological

URL icon « on: January 12, 2017, 10:15:32 PM »

We're officially announcing the preliminary lineup for the 45th Annual RockyGrass tomorrow morning.  So I figured we'd share it with you Forumvarians before the rest of the world...

Sam Bush Bluegrass Band * Del McCoury Band * Earls of Leicester featuring Jerry Douglas * The Infamous Stringdusters * Tim O'Brien Band * Darrell Scott Bluegrass Band * Peter Rowan * Kruger Brothers with the Kontras Quartet * Laurie Lewis & The Right Hands * Frank Solivan & Dirty Kitchen * Becky Buller * Rob Ickes & Trey Hensley * Molsky's Mountain Drifters * Sister Sadie * Front Country * The Lil' Smokies * Trout Steak Revival * The Lonely Heartstring Band * The Wooks * and more to be announced...

Watch for a couple more artist additions in the coming weeks, leading up to the complete single-day lineup sometime before mid-March.

We'll be posting the lineup to the website early tomorrow morning:
   www.bluegrass.com/rockygrass/lineup.html

Now Playing icon Listening to: Molsky's Mountain Drifters
IP address Logged

Somewhere there's rock under the blue grass...
kernstb
Kinda digging this festival thing...

Festivation rating 303

URL icon « Reply #1 on: January 13, 2017, 01:28:20 PM »

Damn, Damn, Damn that's goooooooood!!!!

How do you pick headliners from that lineup?   Guess we're not spending a lot of time in camp this year!

Thanks Brian!
IP address Logged
Hot Sugar
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

Commander of the Bluegrass Revolution

URL icon « Reply #2 on: January 14, 2017, 10:55:53 AM »

That is one hell of a lineup. I'm excited to see that The Smokies will be there! I might have to make this the year I go to my first Rockygrass.
IP address Logged

"That spells clever not cleaver."
Wharf_Rat
Kinda digging this festival thing...

Festivation rating 100

Shining my light through the cool Colorado rain

URL icon « Reply #3 on: January 18, 2017, 09:58:13 AM »

Woohoo!  Stringdusters and Del.  It's gonna be a great Rockygrass ....AGAIN!   Cheers
IP address Logged
Bilgamesh

Festivation rating 0

URL icon « Reply #4 on: February 06, 2017, 05:49:32 PM »

I notice only Friday tickets are left, so it would be useful to know the actual showtimes.  Any idea what that looks like yet?

Thanks
IP address Logged
TheLorax27
Festivarian

Festivation rating 421

SAFETY THIRD.

URL icon « Reply #5 on: February 28, 2017, 10:36:32 AM »

Brian, If'n you are taking requests, mark mine down for Billy Strings.  He was SO good at Winterwondergrass and needs to be on a planet bluegrass line-up in my opinion. 

However the line-up is stellar and I am geeked to see Lil Smokies again.  They are killing it right now. 

Now Playing icon Listening to: The Smokies.
IP address Logged

Eat Drink and Be Merry!
Pass Port
Festivarian

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #6 on: March 01, 2017, 08:33:53 AM »

Brian, If'n you are taking requests, mark mine down for Billy Strings.  He was SO good at Winterwondergrass and needs to be on a planet bluegrass line-up in my opinion. 

However the line-up is stellar and I am geeked to see Lil Smokies again.  They are killing it right now. 

Sorry I missed you! Yes, yes, Billy was great! Wish I had enough gas in the tank to see him in town that night!!

IP address Logged
Pages: [1] Go upGo Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop | Festivarian Forum rss feed Powered by SMF | SMF © Simple Machines LLC