Forum logo Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
February 27, 2017, 08:05:07 PM
Home | Help | Login | Register Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop
News: Sign up for our new Wildflower Concerts newsletter - for news and special offers

NavTree open  Festivarian Forum
NavTree sideNavTree open  General Category
NavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  Rockygrass (Moderators: TellurideTom, Ron N Deb)
NavTree downNavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  Ticket prices!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
topic icon Author Topic: Ticket prices!  (Read 1303 times)
j

Festivation rating 1

URL icon « on: December 11, 2016, 10:57:04 AM »

Just wanting to complain about the exorbitant price increases each year! Jeez.  Evil
IP address Logged
Wharf_Rat
Kinda digging this festival thing...

Festivation rating 100

Shining my light through the cool Colorado rain

URL icon « Reply #1 on: December 21, 2016, 09:09:17 AM »

If you don't like it, then don't go.  Plenty of us are willing to pay to attend this fantastic festival put on by a wonderful group of people.  I'm happy to hand over my money, especially since what happened during the devastating floods.
IP address Logged
SaintSteveG
Wondering when Small Member status will be achieved.

Festivation rating 10

URL icon « Reply #2 on: January 09, 2017, 10:48:25 PM »

Is RockyGrass (and other festivals like it) pricey? Yes. I don't mean to sound elitist, but this is a self-selected bunch of festivarians. One of the reasons this is such a maximum pleasurable experience is not just the incredible caliber of the music, and an gorgeous venue, but you have a crowd of people who have made a significant commitment to spending a weekend apart for the express purpose of having a great time.

Now Playing icon Listening to: Frank Solivan and Dirty Kitchen - "Country Song"
IP address Logged

Lookin out the window; can't see past the pane...
skyrunner
Festivarian

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #3 on: January 22, 2017, 08:05:43 AM »

Ok, up on my soap box I go....If you can find one other three day festival that brings in the BIGGEST names in that particular festival, for the price....Please go there. If you can find a three day festival that has the quality of people in attendance....Please go there. If you can find...You know, I'll just make it easy for you. If you can find a festival that suits you better than RockyGrass...Please go there. But for me there is no better place I would rather be than RockyGrass. Yes even for the price. For my friends and I it is worth the price...And off my soap box I go.  Cheers

Now Playing icon Listening to: Old TV shows
IP address Logged
landshark
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

3 chord's and a story that's me

URL icon « Reply #4 on: January 23, 2017, 07:18:45 AM »

Just wanting to complain about the exorbitant price increases each year! Jeez.  Evil

Hi Wave

Lots of Fest's to attend these days...so much Music so little time. Almost unreal to expect to see each act as the Fest Lineups get longer and longer and longer and the crowds get bigger and bigger and bigger. HOWEVER! Telluride ahhhhhhh, space, fresh air, rivers and streams, happy freely moving people, kindness everywhere you turn and the Music is the Whip Cream at the top.

Worth every penny. Medal Cheers
IP address Logged

" Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world. " -  Albert Einstein
Pages: [1] Go upGo Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop | Festivarian Forum rss feed Powered by SMF | SMF © Simple Machines LLC