Forum logo Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 20, 2017, 03:22:34 AM
Home | Help | Login | Register Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop
News: Become a fan of the Planet Bluegrass Facebook page

NavTree open  Festivarian Forum
NavTree sideNavTree open  General Category
NavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  RockyGrass Academy (Moderators: TellurideTom, Ron N Deb)
NavTree downNavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  Camping During the Academy?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
topic icon Author Topic: Camping During the Academy?  (Read 4237 times)
Miltown

Festivation rating 0

URL icon « on: November 30, 2016, 03:45:42 PM »

So I was lucky enough to score a spot (guitar, though my first pick was mandolin) in the academy this summer, and I also got a three-day pass to the festival with on-site camping.  Thumbs Up

However, I'm a little unclear on one thing. Does this mean I can camp during the academy, as well? And if so, does it also mean I can essentially set up camp at the beginning of the academy and stay at that same site through the entirety of the festival, or will I need to move to a different site in between the academy and the festival?

Now Playing icon Listening to: Tim O'Brien
IP address Logged
Mark J
Forumvarian

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #1 on: December 01, 2016, 07:42:30 PM »

You got it right....you get to camp for the Academy and keep your same spot for the Festival!  Cheers
So I was lucky enough to score a spot (guitar, though my first pick was mandolin) in the academy this summer, and I also got a three-day pass to the festival with on-site camping.  Thumbs Up

However, I'm a little unclear on one thing. Does this mean I can camp during the academy, as well? And if so, does it also mean I can essentially set up camp at the beginning of the academy and stay at that same site through the entirety of the festival, or will I need to move to a different site in between the academy and the festival?
IP address Logged

Go Pack Go!
Rob H

Festivation rating 1

URL icon « Reply #2 on: June 23, 2017, 09:39:18 AM »

To clarify, during Academy you can camp in your vehicle. But unless you have a vehicle pass for Rockygrass, you will need to move the vehicle to off-site parking (Bohn Park). If you are tent camping, you will get a fair site. If you have a camper, you may wish to join the camping line early. Move in day is a wee bit chaotic.
IP address Logged
Pages: [1] Go upGo Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop | Festivarian Forum rss feed Powered by SMF | SMF © Simple Machines LLC