Forum logo Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 17, 2019, 09:02:45 AM
Home | Help | Login | Register Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop
News: Follow Planet Bluegrass on Twitter

NavTree open  Festivarian Forum
NavTree sideNavTree open  The Shop
NavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  Show Traders / Tapers (Moderators: TellurideTom, Ron N Deb)
NavTree downNavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  2011 TBF Recordings
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
topic icon Author Topic: 2011 TBF Recordings  (Read 4024 times)
Furnal
Small Member

Festivation rating 69

URL icon « on: June 27, 2011, 09:57:45 AM »

Hey all! I was just wondering if anyone had the following from this years fest: Punch Brothers (Happy Hour set), Chris Thile and Michael Daves, The Decemberists, Sam Bush Band, and Bela Fleck and the Flecktones. I know it could be a long shot for some of these, but if anyone would like to share the love, it would be much appreciated! Thanks!

Now Playing icon Listening to: Old and In the Way
IP address Logged

"I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived."
zack_adcock
Forumvarian

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #1 on: June 27, 2011, 10:23:45 AM »

Sam Bush has been posted on bt.etree.org

The others will show up in due time -- per Bob's post earlier, tapers are still decompressing and taking their time to get their recordings posted (i.e., ensuring sets are tracked accurately, setlists confirmed, meals are consumed, etc).

Incidentally, I did not see any mics set up at Elk's Park for the happy hour set.  That means close to nothing as I was being trampled on in the back, but I looked around and didn't see any.

IP address Logged
Furnal
Small Member

Festivation rating 69

URL icon « Reply #2 on: June 27, 2011, 11:36:33 AM »

Cool thanks! I kind of figures the Elk park would be a dud, but that show was amazing! Thanks for the heads up!
IP address Logged

"I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived."
zack_adcock
Forumvarian

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #3 on: June 27, 2011, 12:31:40 PM »

I don't know if it's too ridiculous to ask about it; I know there were several tapers there for the Bela @ Friends performance.
IP address Logged
ShatteredArm
Forumvarian

Festivation rating 225

URL icon « Reply #4 on: June 27, 2011, 01:38:30 PM »

I'd like to see that Punch Brothers performance as well.  At the same time, I'm not holding out much hope.
IP address Logged
Furnal
Small Member

Festivation rating 69

URL icon « Reply #5 on: June 27, 2011, 05:56:31 PM »

I missed out on Bela and Friends! Was bummed when I heard all of the friends that came by... Sounded like an epic show! Wouldn't mind getting a copy of that if anyone had one... Thumbs Up
IP address Logged

zack_adcock
Forumvarian

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #6 on: June 27, 2011, 09:27:05 PM »

It was killer -- Thile and Pickles were really showing their chops in tough company up there! :-)
IP address Logged
Pages: [1] Go upGo Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop | Festivarian Forum rss feed Powered by SMF | SMF © Simple Machines LLC