Forum logo Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 19, 2018, 05:38:27 PM
Home | Help | Login | Register Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop
News: Be sure you're signed up for the Notes from the Planet for the latest Planet Bluegrass news

NavTree open  Festivarian Forum
NavTree sideNavTree open  General Category
NavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  Telluride Bluegrass Festival (Moderators: TellurideTom, Ron N Deb)
NavTree downNavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  Town Park Noob? Look Here!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
topic icon Author Topic: Town Park Noob? Look Here!  (Read 4543 times)
dirkwbeveridge

Festivation rating 1

URL icon « Reply #15 on: June 13, 2018, 11:06:28 PM »

Losing sleep over the excitement! Festivarian
IP address Logged
55kittycats
Small Member

Festivation rating 162

URL icon « Reply #16 on: June 16, 2018, 08:52:30 AM »

Hi, I am planning on coming to Telluride for pre-fest activities only. Need to see a few precious people. I will be in Telluride from Sunday to Wednesday before festival begins on Thursday. My question: When do you need to start showing your Town Park wristband? I will not have one of those and I am not camping.

I would like to know as well. We got a condo this year and would like to visit friends when we get there. I love checking out the prefest fun in town park.  Cheers
 If I remember correctly it's sometime Wednesday evening after First Grass starts.
IP address Logged
TellurideTom
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #17 on: June 16, 2018, 07:39:52 PM »

Hi, I am planning on coming to Telluride for pre-fest activities only. Need to see a few precious people. I will be in Telluride from Sunday to Wednesday before festival begins on Thursday. My question: When do you need to start showing your Town Park wristband? I will not have one of those and I am not camping.

I would like to know as well. We got a condo this year and would like to visit friends when we get there. I love checking out the prefest fun in town park.  Cheers
 If I remember correctly it's sometime Wednesday evening after First Grass starts.
They should be checking by Wednesday but it's hard to say for sure. Thumbs Up
IP address Logged

Happy Trails....Wave

You can check out my Domain site or follow me on Facebook
MrsLogan

Festivation rating 0

URL icon « Reply #18 on: June 19, 2018, 03:35:10 PM »

I have a couple of dumb questions... :)

Our friends are in Warner Field and we are in Towne Park, unfortunately.  SO sad. With the bracelet security system, can our friends come to our place and hang out and vice versa?  Or are you not allowed to go into other sections?  I am a little confused...

Also, how hard is it to just get up and grab a good cup of coffee in the morning?  Do I need to bring my grill so I can heat water for my own coffee?  Such first world problems, I know... We are just looking to not have to do too much work in Telluride and sit back and enjoy.  As I write this, I sound so high maintenance.  In reality, this is our one vacation without children so we want to spoil ourselves.  :)
IP address Logged
culasthewiz
Kinda digging this festival thing...

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #19 on: June 19, 2018, 04:22:12 PM »

Warner and TP allow entrance between each.

There are coffee spots in town - about a 15 minute walk and it opens at 7am.  If you're an early riser, it'd probably be a good idea to bring your own.
IP address Logged

~Camp Trailer Smash~
ecobbsalad

Festivation rating 0

URL icon « Reply #20 on: June 21, 2018, 10:30:25 AM »

Hi!
So i have a ticket for town park camping but i cant get to the festival until friday (tomorrow) morning. Will i be able to get a spot? im confused Frown
IP address Logged
Pages: 1 [2] Go upGo Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop | Festivarian Forum rss feed Powered by SMF | SMF © Simple Machines LLC