Forum logo Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 16, 2018, 11:36:25 AM
Home | Help | Login | Register Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop
News: Sign up for our new Wildflower Concerts newsletter - for news and special offers

NavTree open  Festivarian Forum
NavTree sideNavTree open  The Shed
NavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  Banjo
NavTree downNavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  on a limb, new to this
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
topic icon Author Topic: on a limb, new to this  (Read 12092 times)
levihead
Wondering when Small Member status will be achieved.

Festivation rating 18

URL icon « on: September 02, 2010, 01:04:59 PM »

I obtained a banjo, and have been pickin my little heart out for about a month and a half now. I am finally getting somewhat comfortable with basic things.

I am looking for someone willing to show to help me out and give me some pointers.No one in my circles are even aware of bluegrass, so im a lone duck when it comes to my passion. I dont have a lot of cash for lessons, but am certainly able to offer brew and good company.

I live in longmont right now, but am relocating to denver at the months end. Im 21 and still have a brain like a sponge, so if you are interested in meetin a new friend and helpin out a fellow head it would be greatly appreciated.

Also, i have a car so i can travel!

thank you all!

Now Playing icon Listening to: Great american taxi
IP address Logged
Auntie Hope
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #1 on: October 19, 2010, 07:18:26 PM »

Can't help you out in person but I do know about this site...

http://www.banjohangout.org/

Good Luck!  Thumbs Up

Auntie Hope  :festivarian2 :green
IP address Logged

InFleckIt! at Hippo Campus
landshark
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

3 chord's and a story that's me

URL icon « Reply #2 on: October 20, 2010, 09:41:41 AM »

I obtained a banjo, and have been pickin my little heart out for about a month and a half now. I am finally getting somewhat comfortable with basic things.

I am looking for someone willing to show to help me out and give me some pointers.No one in my circles are even aware of bluegrass, so im a lone duck when it comes to my passion. I dont have a lot of cash for lessons, but am certainly able to offer brew and good company.

I live in longmont right now, but am relocating to denver at the months end. Im 21 and still have a brain like a sponge, so if you are interested in meetin a new friend and helpin out a fellow head it would be greatly appreciated.

Also, i have a car so i can travel!

thank you all!

I have been listening to Banjo lessons on SIRUS 6065 with Ed Lubereki on Sundays. I don't even play LOL. He just has this great way of breakin things down.
 Check it out!
IP address Logged

" Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world. " -  Albert Einstein
TRL
Festivarian

Festivation rating 420

Ready to go!

URL icon « Reply #3 on: April 25, 2018, 08:47:02 PM »

Artistworks .....Tony trischka!
IP address Logged
Pages: [1] Go upGo Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop | Festivarian Forum rss feed Powered by SMF | SMF © Simple Machines LLC