Forum logo Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 21, 2017, 06:44:41 AM
Home | Help | Login | Register Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop
News: Sign up for our new Wildflower Concerts newsletter - for news and special offers

NavTree open  Festivarian Forum
NavTree sideNavTree open  General Category
NavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  Telluride Bluegrass Festival (Moderators: TellurideTom, Ron N Deb)
NavTree downNavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  looking for a vendor name
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
topic icon Author Topic: looking for a vendor name  (Read 438 times)
jerryj42
Wondering when Small Member status will be achieved.

Festivation rating 40

URL icon « on: July 16, 2017, 06:55:04 PM »

What is the name of the vendor who sells the leather bracelets that have a secure clamp.  They also sell the 2 sided pewter(?) pendants.  Its a husband wife couple and they have been there for years and are about mid point in the craft vendor side, brown canvas vendor tent.

Now Playing icon Listening to: dispatch
IP address Logged
swander99
Old Timer

Festivation rating 421

URL icon « Reply #1 on: July 17, 2017, 11:39:39 AM »

What is the name of the vendor who sells the leather bracelets that have a secure clamp.  They also sell the 2 sided pewter(?) pendants.  Its a husband wife couple and they have been there for years and are about mid point in the craft vendor side, brown canvas vendor tent.

Marty & Denise Stecher  from the Mesa Verde area. Not sure I'll find their card very easily, but I'll look for it.

Now Playing icon Listening to: Radio Heartland
IP address Logged

HEEN!
jerryj42
Wondering when Small Member status will be achieved.

Festivation rating 40

URL icon « Reply #2 on: July 18, 2017, 10:24:26 PM »

thank you.  I remembered it at st(r)etchers or something like that.  I've done a web search and haven't found any direct contact.  I've sent a message to a  dealer that carries their work.  hopefully, that i"ll get a contact.  LEt me know if you come across a good contact.

If all else fails....I'll just have wait until next year to pick up a replacement piece.  It's not likely that  I'm going to miss TBF#45 (#26 for me).

Now Playing icon Listening to: GSBG, YMSB, Dispatch, Sam Bush in heavy rotation
IP address Logged
Pages: [1] Go upGo Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop | Festivarian Forum rss feed Powered by SMF | SMF © Simple Machines LLC