Forum logo Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 22, 2017, 11:27:58 AM
Home | Help | Login | Register Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop
News: Become a fan of the Planet Bluegrass Facebook page

NavTree open  Festivarian Forum
NavTree sideNavTree open  General Category
NavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  Telluride Bluegrass Festival (Moderators: TellurideTom, Ron N Deb)
NavTree downNavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  Isnít it time for the big tease to start?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
topic icon Author Topic: Isnít it time for the big tease to start?  (Read 43 times)
Australian fan
Old Timer

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « on: Today at 05:23:25 AM »

I know you are all thinking thanksgiving but downunder we are thinking of the big tease...come on Ferg, time to start tantalising us with tiny little morsels.

Who is coming next year? You know you want to give us a hint. Please.....

Excited!

And happy soon to be thanksgiving from my country to yours

Flower Flower

Now Playing icon Listening to: Billy Strings ( wow he is good)
IP address Logged
landshark
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

3 chord's and a story that's me

URL icon « Reply #1 on: Today at 07:59:48 AM »

Wave Wave No thongs here Winter rollin in soon and Ferg he is out milkin cows. LOL LOL I woild pay money to see that!!!

Greensky and Alison for sure this year. Just a feeling. Why does PBG hold back. Cause they love that slow tease....drives me nuts. Medal

Now Playing icon Listening to: Me laugh and smile
IP address Logged

" Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world. " -  Albert Einstein
FaceOnMars
Old Timer

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #2 on: Today at 09:34:48 AM »

For Certain:
------------
Sam B
Bela F
Jerry D
Edgar M
Tim O
Peter R
Chris T
"YMSB" (Wed @ Conference, Fri @ SOH, Sat @ TP late afternoon) & no Jeff Austin presence are all "locks".

At least half of the following:
------------------------------
ISD
Greensky
Emmylou
The Cow (in some incarnation)
Alison Krause
A McCoury presence
Elephant Rivival

Add the above two groups together and throwing in a couple few "up and coming" lesser known acts & a couple few "bigger names" (but not quite "headliners") that don't make it to TBF regularly.

Personally, I'll be watching to see if Leftover Salmon makes it back on to the lineup.  However, beyond that ... the Monte Hall routine pertains to only about 20% of the lineup.
IP address Logged

RIP Rob Wasserman
swander99
Old Timer

Festivation rating 422

URL icon « Reply #3 on: Today at 10:00:10 AM »

I'm With Her  Medal See You Around THE WORLD tour all spring, why wouldn't PB bring them to TBF? Of course they would...
 Sunshine

Now Playing icon Listening to: Radio Heartland
IP address Logged

HEEN!
landshark
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #4 on: Today at 10:04:57 AM »

However, beyond that ... the Monte Hall routine pertains to only about 20% of the lineup.

LOL He said "Monte Hall"  LOL LOL Medal

Now Playing icon Listening to: Me laugh and think green jello??
IP address Logged

" Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world. " -  Albert Einstein
landshark
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #5 on: Today at 10:06:13 AM »

I'm With Her  Medal See You Around THE WORLD tour all spring, why wouldn't PB bring them to TBF? Of course they would...
 Sunshine

They sound so very good!!!!!!  Medal
IP address Logged

FaceOnMars
Old Timer

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #6 on: Today at 10:30:11 AM »

However, beyond that ... the Monte Hall routine pertains to only about 20% of the lineup.

LOL He said "Monte Hall"  LOL LOL Medal

As someone who doesn't have cable/tv ... I'm not always up to date on such matters, so couldn't resist looking it up.   Didn't realize there's a "new" LMAD.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Let%27s_Make_a_Deal#Episode_status

^ the chart at the bottom reminds me of what you see for bands with a long history and changing changing cast members (i.e. Doobie Brothers).
IP address Logged

RIP Rob Wasserman
Pages: [1] Go upGo Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop | Festivarian Forum rss feed Powered by SMF | SMF © Simple Machines LLC