Forum logo Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 23, 2017, 05:39:49 AM
Home | Help | Login | Register Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop
News: Be sure you're signed up for the Notes from the Planet for the latest Planet Bluegrass news

NavTree open  Festivarian Forum
NavTree sideNavTree open  The Shop
NavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  Gear Share
NavTree downNavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  What's the one thing that you always forget to bring?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
topic icon Author Topic: What's the one thing that you always forget to bring?  (Read 23339 times)
festguru

Festivation rating 0

URL icon « on: November 03, 2015, 07:14:48 AM »

I know I attend a lot of festivals and it never seems to fail: in my rush to pack I forget that one thing.  Most times it's something really stupid, like left handed forks, though sometimes, it's something important, like my tickets.  (That sucked).  It seems my 3 most common things I forget are my socks, my pillow, or my snacks.  So what do you forget to pack to take with you?
IP address Logged

FestGuru.com Blog the place on the internet to learn about festivals
skyrunner
Festivarian

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #1 on: May 18, 2016, 06:12:39 AM »

The biggest thing is something really small. A simple wire tie or little hose clamp for the nozzle on my shower bags. If you don't have a clamp or something holding that little nozzle tight....It will come off halfway through your second shower every time.
IP address Logged
ToddG
Festivarian

Festivation rating 19

Let's Pick!

URL icon « Reply #2 on: August 25, 2017, 08:39:52 AM »

We've forgotten our tickets before. Thought it was going to be a nightmare, since we don't use smartphones. But the nice folks at will call let me log into my e-mails on their laptop, from there they used my confirmation number to print our tickets on site.

Pillows, and snacks are common items left behind. No matter what I never have enough stakes, or cord (not because I left them though).

Usually when its a festival I'm super stoked about, I've been anal about packing for weeks and usually have all but food and drinks packed and ready, checked, and checked again, alphabetized, and chronological usage arranged. I think more than forgetting something at home, I am forgetting about how at the end of every festival I have the same stuff that I never used, and should stop bringing, but pack it anyway thinking this time for sure I'll play frisbee golf, or bring that banjo or bass, when I know I'm just going to play guitar because I suck at banjo and bass.

Now Playing icon Listening to: Mozart
IP address Logged

Bluegrass is the new punk! Or punk is the new bluegrass.
Pages: [1] Go upGo Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop | Festivarian Forum rss feed Powered by SMF | SMF © Simple Machines LLC