Forum logo Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 24, 2017, 01:57:56 AM
Home | Help | Login | Register Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop
News: Sign up for our new Wildflower Concerts newsletter - for news and special offers

NavTree open  Festivarian Forum
NavTree sideNavTree open  General Category
NavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  Folks Festival (Moderators: TellurideTom, Ron N Deb)
NavTree downNavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  Tarp space if you come later in the day?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
topic icon Author Topic: Tarp space if you come later in the day?  (Read 1429 times)
dianawd

Festivation rating 1

URL icon « on: August 14, 2015, 12:14:41 PM »

Been a few years since we've done a Planet Bluegrass festival, but we know that we don't want to deal with the midnight line or early morning tarp run. If we show up at 2 p.m. on Saturday, will we still find some open space for a few chairs, cooler, blanket, etc. where we can still hear the music? Thanks!
IP address Logged
landshark
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

3 chord's and a story that's me

URL icon « Reply #1 on: August 14, 2015, 12:32:26 PM »

Been a few years since we've done a Planet Bluegrass festival, but we know that we don't want to deal with the midnight line or early morning tarp run. If we show up at 2 p.m. on Saturday, will we still find some open space for a few chairs, cooler, blanket, etc. where we can still hear the music? Thanks!

I think you can hear the music from the entire grounds. I always arrive later and always sit right down. So I think as long as you are ok with not being super close you are good to go. Remember you can occupy an empty seat anywhere. fest rule #1 and when the owner returns you just move or stay if invited.
IP address Logged

" Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world. " -  Albert Einstein
dianawd

Festivation rating 1

URL icon « Reply #2 on: August 14, 2015, 12:36:39 PM »

Excellent! Thought that was the case but didn't know if was lot more crowded than in the past.
IP address Logged
Pages: [1] Go upGo Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop | Festivarian Forum rss feed Powered by SMF | SMF © Simple Machines LLC