Forum logo Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 20, 2017, 11:12:26 PM
Home | Help | Login | Register Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop
News: Become a fan of the Planet Bluegrass Facebook page

NavTree open  Festivarian Forum
NavTree sideNavTree open  General Category
NavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  Telluride Bluegrass Festival (Moderators: TellurideTom, Ron N Deb)
NavTree downNavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  Run a Muck - Check in
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
topic icon Author Topic: Run a Muck - Check in  (Read 23122 times)
Ron N Deb
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #30 on: July 29, 2007, 01:30:37 AM »

Dude ...next Time in Abq ...call us ..505 710 2466
Mi Casa es su Casa ....et all

anytime ...for all
just a call ...a festivarain hideout for all
IP address Logged

Peace N Love
Ron N Deb
Auntie Hope
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #31 on: July 29, 2007, 09:42:30 PM »

Well, I have finally made it to the end of my journey and I am spending my first night in my own apartment in Omaha.  I didn't know how the rest of my trip after Telluride was possibly going to match a week of great music and wonderful new friends, but little did I know that I was going to meet a wonderful lady in Albuquerque and spend 3 awesome days with her at the Grand Canyon...how's that for a first date?  Then I had the chance to catch up with an old friend in North Carolina as well as hook up with Auntie Hope and Punchy for lunch while I was there.  I was finally able to tie up a loose end with my ex and put that ghost to rest in a proper fashion.  Then I spent the last few days in Kansas City where my new lady friend was in town for a business trip.  All in all, I'd have to say that this has been one kick ass summer.  Now I have a few days to start to decompress before heading back to work on the 1st.

The Nomad has landed.

Ahhh, so now it's No-Mad-Man-No-More!  LOL You may have to change your screen name!

Welcome Home Nomad!

Auntie Hope  pickin
IP address Logged

InFleckIt! at Hippo Campus
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go upGo Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop | Festivarian Forum rss feed Powered by SMF | SMF © Simple Machines LLC